Simple Tips On How To Get Rid Of Spiders
November 11, 2015 | Cleaning | No Comments|
Spiders normally live outside the house but if they find a way to enter inside the house it can be a tough task to kill them or remove them. There are multiple pest control procedures to keep these pests out of your house. You can get rid of spiders by killing or scaring them. Here are some tips on how to get rid of spiders.
- The very first tip to get rid of spiders is; seal all the paths from which a spider can enter into your house. You can put caulk around holes, wires and faucets to fill the gaps. Fine mesh screens and window screens can also be used to close the small holes.
- Use vapor lights or venetian blinds to cover your windows so that the spiders or other pests will not get attracted towards your home.
- Plant the shrubs and trees opposite to your room to keep the spiders away. Trees and herbs attract spiders. You must also remove stone and mulch from your home.
- Clean your house regularly and don’t leave food crumbs, newspaper or dirty dishes out without washing. Spiders will get attracted towards them. Sweep and use vacuum cleaner to collect small pieces of food from the floor.
- You can use pesticides to kill the spider and use vacuum cleaner to remove the nests of spiders.
- Follow the instructions on pesticide carefully and apply them over spider nest. Foggers can’t be effective for spiders so don’t use them.
- Professional exterminator can be called to kill and remove spiders from your house.
- You can make a spider stick with a ladder and towel to make them run from your room or to kill it.